Saturday, April 12, 2008

Take a bow

Listening to the song "take a bow" now. Kinda sad song... the gal founds out her darlin was cheating on her.. giving all the acts and the lies.. she is trying to get stronger, fighting back her tears to chase him out the house.

But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now its time go
Curtains finally closing
That was quite a show
Really entertaining
But its over now
Go on and take a bow.

Talking back on the 10th of april I finally went for my VIVA.. holly shit.. I passed out. I was so damn nervous that I cant even introduce myself properly. I was trying my best to get used to 7 pair of professional eyes staring at me. It was raining that afternoon and DAMN.. I was late for 5 minutes.. haiz... Finally they asked the coding section... I wanted to just quit like that.. I cant even find the lines.!!!! Dont mention calling me to demonstrate changing the BG sound for the Puzzle game.. That was totally a disaster! Its just simply not as what I expected.... haiz

Well, today is Daddy's birthday.. hmmm.. I was thinking of giving him a present but I cant really figure out what and where to buy it.. so i changed my mine to give him a card but I didnt really find those big ones in Star bookstore.. so I guess I just wish him happy birthday when I see him later ...Geezzz.. hehe~ what a daugther..

I am now offically a half owner of the Husky puppy. Teeheeehee... me and my darling didnt cant really resist the offer for that RM1800 huksy puppy... it was freakin cheap without that MKA cert and she is adorable.. not mentioning she is tremendously naugthy. We gave her a name.. RONNIE which sounds classy and active, attractive name for her... I guess she likes it.. she did response to it haha.. but that gal needs hell lots of trainig.. I heard that she just poo on my darlin's car seat.. I just cant imagine how he looks now .. haha.. But she really has some temper which I just cant bear with.. I hit her for the first time that day, I guess that really disappoints her - She just didnt have the idea that I will hit that blow on her..


This is Ronnie


"Let me look at you.."


Isn't she certified cute?

Anyway, finals are round the corner.. I better start my midnight oil burning business.. This will be the last 2 semester in INTI.. Just thinking back it was like yesterday I was all over the fuss to get my things packed to sign in the hostel and now I am getting ready to move out.. Time flies when we didnt notice.. Many many stuff happened in these 3 years I had to admit that.. I grown up for sure.. with all the bruises and pain inside.. I still put on the smile on that face of mine..

No comments: