Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Its February.

February is going to end soon. Thats fast. I am sick again.. arghhhhh hope that i will get well soon.. its too boring and dull to stay at home.

Went back to Inti yesterday and bumped into christina. Its glad to see everyone is moving on as usual, just abit different - feelings are different.hmmmmm I am glad that he accompanied me throughout the day and although i am sick now, i'm smiling.. hehe *silly lappit*

Watched the HK drama series - jewels and found out that it really make ppl think stupidly. Sometimes i just wonder, when you bump into your ex lover, what kind of feelings runs through your thoughts? For me, its kinda hard to be friends like long before you guys coupled. Atleast, you will have to respect the partner who is now present and you wouldnt want him to get sour over this kinda stuff right? We cant change what has happen, but i can control what's ahead of me.

I just hope that the happiness would last - this time

No comments: