Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weird Dream

I had this weird dream the other nights. Been haunting me all along.
Its dreaming about being all alone.
Tried so hard to reach out my hand but there is no one to catch..
Someone picked up my hand and wipe my tears but, in the end i was thrown back to the ground.
Someone whispered to me that i will be ok, someone is there to alwaiz support me, but just when i was about to smile, someone is not there..
I cant see their faces, it was so dark and obviously they dont even have a face. Its just a human figure with blank fronts.
I found myself crying in my dreams..

I wont let myself cry when i wake up. I know i have someone to turn to. I know what i should do. I know myself.

No. I wont screw everything up like i just did in the dream.

1 comment:

unknown said...

it's just a dream..
afterall when you open your eyes,
then it's all over..

dont worry