It always about the creativity that makes your morning - I found mine unbelievable ultimate sensitive sense of humor in the morning.
I was leaving my house for work, when I came to the cross road where a scene took place and kept me laughing for the whole morning.
Just beside the peaceful road, stands this auntie in her shower cap and sleeping gown with a tooth brush stuck in her mouth with a puppy tug under her arm.
I am not sure what tickle my laughing nerves but I was laughing away when I saw her.
The puppy looks so lost and confused where the auntie has this blur + slumber + innocent look on her face...
Its so easy to stay happy and it is also just a snap of your fingers to make yourself solemn - To be happy or not, choices are yours.
I just realized a friend of mine from primary school Standard 3 B class is working in Prometric finance team. And I just so happen ask her name ( I had been observing her for the past few days) it found out that she is one of my close friends during those days!
Phewwwwww ~ I am drifting on to memory lane again ..

This time with Choki Choki of course .. LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment