Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dec 2014

Here I am again today.. at the same old spot i use to hang out 6 years ago.

I make myself easy and comfy on the top floor.. overlooking the crowd downstairs and pass-byers as what i did the last time.

Suddenly, I enrolled myself in a flashback.

I saw a young girl, sitting and starring out of the window over her coffee, smiling to herself and looking out at her watch impatiently at the same time..

She was waiting for someone, something -- and now, she is still waiting but for a different person and different future.

I was so young, so real when i last sat here, building and making up stories as i see what others are doing on the streets.

I look down and to my laptop noticing a baby bump that is not quite hidden for now.

I realized i was waiting for something that i didnt expect 6 years ago.

Something that I never thought it would be in 2014.

What a year.

Started off the year like a roller-coaster and now i realized that i am getting off at the stop eager to start another ride.

I never knew I would come back here and sit at the same place looking back.
I never thought i would marry him
I never thought he would mean so much to me.

I never expected i would be waiting for him.

Out of all the people i had waited and been waiting for - i just realized, he is the only one that made me wait with a smile.

Guess life is just filled with surprises.

He was the quiet one in the room which i never thought i would strike a 2nd conversation with.
He was in the corner, keeping to himself and which i never thought he would come forward and ask for a picture during graduation.
He was the one texting me which i never thought he would have the guts to ask me out.
He was the one who told me he would do his very best to keep that smile on my face which i doubted in the first place.
He was the one who asked for my hand, which caught be totally off guard.
He was the one who teared and did not freak out or swayed away when i told him i am pregnant.
He was the one who went to all of the maternity check ups with me and comforting me when my hormones decided to bully me.

He was the one, who looked me in the eye and say "I DO", letting me rule his life when he hates even when others question him what did he do or where did he go.

He told me on a Sunday morning that he could not believed that i am lying next to him, giggling over our silly jokes and QnA sessions.


I looked at him and smiled, whispering, "me too, I love you, Yi Han"

1 comment:

Farsheel said...

Nice blog,, I like Your Blog Design :)

WorldCup 2015 Live Score