What is going with me recently ?? My mood swings as though its on monkey bars.. I pick up arguments that I usually dont ... whats goin on with me??? Its hard for me to control my temper as before and I guess I am makin him sad.. although he is still tolerating me. I want to do things my own way, wont admit it even I am goin to fail it... WTF .. I am sturbbon!!
I guess I will start blamin the weather, the people, the time, the pressure, the workload, the illness, bla bla.. when am I gonna turn around and look honestly into myself? Aiks. The worst trouble with women - they just hate to admit that they are wrong. I just came across a book - a chinese book that analyse women thinkings, I guess that is when I notice that how much that I dont understand about myself - and that drives me crazy.
Next mon is up and I still have an assignment to rush on.. Uh un.. sounds buzy.. but actually the truth is the assignment HAD BEEN assigned since week 4 .. and Mr nice lecturer gave us another week extended to finish that thingy up.. So I guess I could'nt make some noice >.< id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5216173989160583810" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgisOt5VArJ1Q37d16Zm5pQgRh_XJiaI7hmLXfkCfkCaXbeP2elplBOd1CbljSssW-IMVOiCdofyPXYXrIOiUgn2XOF_nAETGy6KflRM4w8yCmu27KhyvDOXoxEI2ZYpZq_RDZV8F-Y/s320/happy-birthday.jpg" border="0">
Frankly speakin, I am still hungry now.. what I need the most is just a piece of cake ........

No comments:
Post a Comment