Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wanted

A way down town to Mid Valley again - our best selection to spend your hot saturday afternoon rather than laying down on the crouch in the living room. Honestly, I was kinda excited over the week, having sleepness nites, gazing in the air, spacing out during meal times bla bla - all because of the movie Wanted that is coming to theathers on Saturday. Staring Angelina Jolie and with an attractive trailer, that name is sucked into my blood.


The Wanted poster

I was doing my CPM assignment the night before the movie and I was up until 3am in the morning... hmm why am I always lack of sleep when something-in-action is goin on? (sunway trip - reported no sleep before that day; Dmp presentation - reported no sleep for 4 days; Wanted movie - reported sleeping for 6 hours only) I guess its just over excited or in fact, VERY excited or purely I have bad management of time.. lolx

Since the petrol price is way damn high now, we actually planned to take the public transports to get to our movie. But after a precise calculation, it turns out that driving there actually saves us extra 6 bucks for our expenses ( 6 bucks is da boss - we're broke). And so we drove all the way and met up with another couple friend at the mall. We went to spend our last few bucks on the MCD value meals and guess what.. as soon as we sat down, MCD blacked out. I know it sounds freaky and weird to hear that MCD actually does blacks out, but the people there (majority malays) were enjoying their romantic and stuffy meal. Those people are yelling, woo-hooin when the lights went on and off.. oh god. I didnt know that the Malaysian power supply was doin such a great job that cause these people so facinated by power failure moments.

The darkest moments in MCD

Well well, back to the movie, it didnt turn out to be what we actually WANTED, but it didnt let us down. Special effects, stunts, guns, cars and of coz Angelina Jolie was still in the movie. It was quite a complicated story line but this is what we call "unique" "creativity" "special" nowadays. Quite and exciting Saturday, an exhaustin one for him - cause he drove all the way thru and fro, it could be concluded as - Great for the week.


Angelina Jolie , gun and the tatoo

No comments: