Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another of those days

This is one of the last days in inti.. I went to check out ma hostel today - passing by all the freshmen who just arrived to INTI for their orientation week.. I just hoped that I was one of them - Then, I will have a second chance; another chance just to do it all over again..

I was driven into my thoughts.. I dun care whether I need to go to class again - I wont bug on that anymore.. I dun care whether I need to study all over again; I dun mind doing all the stupid projects and assignemnt all over again... I just want another chance to stay here...

I guess I just could keep all of the memories close to me... I would hardly forget even a small part of them in future... All the crazie stuff, laugther, tears, confy from others...Its just a part of me now..

I miss you guys... sob

2 comments:

幸 运 の 小 黑 猫 said...

everything that is passed.. it's passed.. no more another chance to start over again..

it's oki.. i know future is unpredictable and not secure.. but i will walk through it with you..

dont worry.. ^^

Anonymous said...

Life moves on! Cherish the moment u spent with your frens and keep them in your memories and pray for a better future :)