Exam is in the air...haiz.... This means I need to stuck my butt and sink into the chair; glue my eyes and stick my mind on the books... HORRIBLE. I still have exams.. just because of some sort of stupid lecturers who just LOVES to fail students.. I am another innocent victim of the education trend these days *sigh*
A couple of friends are gonna fly back home this weekend, feelin kinda sad coz we might not see each other again - well.. maybe once in a while.. but not sitting in the same lecture room, busting crappy stuff and laughing it all over again.. I sure will miss the times pillow talking with them *sob* Thats why I HATE GRADUATIONS!!!
Mom told me that I will be going for driving lessons soon as I get home... huh.. getting myself busy again.. just to suit myself back to the way of living in my home town... sad... Maybe my soul will be stuck in Nilai even physically I am home... Too many memories I could not bear to let go...

No comments:
Post a Comment