This morning i jammed my finger between the gate .. and that impact just woke me up from my sleepy head. I was closing the heavy (maybe NOT that heavy) iron gate just before the car porch and i dint notice that my left hand middle finger was still in between the gap. I was pulling the door with my hand and i din have enuf time to "escape" my innocent finger from the tragedy. Pity it.. now its all red and still ache when i type on the keyboard. Sob Sob.. it hurts...
Last nite wasnt a really good conversation with my dear. I was damn busy with my friends and i really did set him aside.. I wont do it again coz i know how it feels.. on top of that, he was tired but then he wanted to wait for the time when i go to bed so that he could call me .. honestly i feel guilty to lease my temper on him... T.T i am so so sorry dear.....
Its been raining again these days.. the cloudy sky just reports itself around 4 something.. just hope i get the sunshine again.. kinda miss the evening sunsets.. lolx

1 comment:
last night i also got fault la..
shouldnt lease my temper also.. ><
must know how to control jor.. if not hard to become sucess in life.. ><
Post a Comment