Recently kept myself update and hung on to Jay's new album. A fantasy design with Jay himself starring as a magician.. I heard that it was damn cool but I dint see it myself thou =.= I almost bought it when i was in Singapore... BUT.....it was just a preorder session.. so i guess it just defeat the purpose for me purchasing it in Singapore and WAITING for it in Malaysia.
Here are the MTV i want to share..
Jay's - Could you give me a song's duration?
Jay's - Could you give me a song's duration?
Jay's - Paddy Fragrance
I believe some people might think the title of the song is kinda funny.. but please bare with me.. i just did a DIRECT translation from the original mandarin title.. hehe forgive me for my limited language knowledge. The three is the songs i recently tune on too... i find the rhythm so nice and fascinating... woooooo Believe me, i know some people already notice that Jay was acting (or in other words - imitating) some other guy in the first MTV i posted.. I do find it similar with the dancing steps and gesture with Chris Brown.. Maybe Jay is also looking out for him ^^
Although i like his songs, as for the dancing part, I still prefer Chris Brown. His songs bring me special meaning too~ Hope you guys enjoy it~

3 comments:
it's true that it looks so alike like chris brown geh move..
Jay copy people liao.. lol
We have the same taste lol! I'm a big fan of jay for few years and still will be supporting him always!
waaa... thanks dr kent~~~ i like his songs... but too bad the first mtv is quite deceving... really got a copy cat feel
Post a Comment