Friday, July 25, 2008

Honesty

Honesty - it takes courage and tears to be honest to yourself. Admit that you are wrong, admit that you are not destined, admit that you aren't good, admit time has gone by. Trying to be honest to me is the hardest thing, I got so use of running away. Running away from tears, reality, facts and feelings. I dont want to face it, I dont want to be over it. I dont want to admit its over, I dont want to admit distance is a fact not illusion. Being untruthful to myself brings cruelity to the ones who are around me - they are not prepared to accept the facts I hid inside.

Am I selfish?

Is the smile on my face real?

Is this what I want to be?

Should I be crying in the rain?

How I actually feel in my tears?

I am losing myself.. the real me..

No comments: