Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Interviews ---> Getting a job

Now i realize when you are too free, you feel left out. I went on a simple interview today just opposite KLCC in Menara TA1. Well, it is the salary that they offer strikes my mind of going up to attend this walk in interview. The post offered is administration executive and assistant... The pay is decent, good location..so no harm going for interview and get some knock outs.. lolx..

I went with ham ham on this early morning where we rounded two rounds around the KLCC area to get a good and cheap parking..and besides Getah offers RM 0.50 parking other places are normally RM 7 per day.

I went up anxiously (although i know the percentage of me accepting this job is not high, i am still nervous ><) and soon my name has been called. I stepped into the face of a young malay mix boy, who looks more innocent than i am >''< The interview finish in approximately 15 minutes and I am done!! Muahahaa.. go back sit and wait for the good news ...

He was standing outside waiting for me all this while.. He was texting me inside, not to be scared, not to panic, i can do it.. Really touched and happy that he was always there when i needed support ^^ So later we went walking around in KLCC and we decided to move on to the Pavillion part to have lunch... JOGOYA >< It is stil a far and expensive meal for us now.. and its the latest dream we would like to achieve.. after hell lots of discussion... we decided to go for Kenny Roggers.. lolx XD

Well, I ended my day as a good one.. and now he is so tired and sleepin in front of the webcam on his chair ... muahahhahaa let me just capture a "NICE" picture of him so that i can post on here later ><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. How do you you?
是 我是日本人.
Thank you for the answer.
I am happy.
If it is convenient foy you,will you crrespond with you?
I am waitting for the letter from you.

My adress
26‐2,6‐chome,Misono‐cho,Noboribetu‐shi,Hokkaido,059-0036,JAPAN
HISASHI OOKI

El IS On said...

Thank u for visiting my blog as well... i like the photos on ur blog haha ^^