Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Longest Holidays

Phew. Sitting at home in front of the pc.. browsing on the internet lookin for jobs and trying to ignore some distubance going on around me. The longest holidays before i start another new endless shift. Its been raining all day...huuhuuuu..

Today i rolled over to leisure mall - just to get the legendary dog - Ronnie out of the pets hotel and back to nilai with her owner. She is freakin big and strong.. in fact i love husky BUT i prefer a beagel or mini pincher.. they are cute and SMALLER... it is terrifying to find ur dog larger and taller than you when it stand up on it legs and those glaring teeth and the wet pink tongue is in your face.

Day number 3 in september.. pointless and free as usual but atleast we meet up and had lunch at the japanese restorant at the nearby mall.. I realize that I had not been visiting the cinemas for a long long long long long long long long time..and i miss it!

I am going for my 2nd interview tomorrow.. since i turn down one today.. and the 3rd on thursday.. Hope i get a job!!!!! I am just decaying and growing mushrooms at home without anything in my head!

3 comments:

幸 运 の 小 黑 猫 said...

cinema also dont have nice movie to watch nia.. ><

AnsonLamb said...

give you enough hints to bring her to cinema de la... watever movie will do one... lol

El IS On said...

aiyerrrr bocor dee...