Friday, August 29, 2008

Untitled Chapter

There is a book written under our names when we are born.. so many chapters to be wrtten and so many chapters to be created..

The first chapter of my life is growing up. Looking back on the photo albums, my mom use to hold my hands and walk with me around so that i wouldnt fall on my wobby knees. I use to have this cute coconut tree right on my head and i have this cute little red shoes.

The second chapter of my life is learning. I learn my languages, then slowly going into maths, science then geography and history. Now, computer and design. Learning is tiring and dull but it happens during the best part of our life. We get to school early in the morning, watching the sun rise from the class window.. eating and sleeping and chatting in class, stressin over exams and thinking about our future. We learn how to make friends, filter them, talk bad about them, gossip about others and of coz - scold those who irritate us. We learn.

The third chapter of my life is relationships. Getting friends, admiring the seniors, feelin sad about my family, getting excited to move to a new class and getting a bf. I guess this is the most interesting part of my life. I get to know and judge people, getting close to each and other and feelin the pain when we lose someone special. Its part of learning, but emotionally i guess.

Now i reached the chapter of my life which is going to work. I finished my studies and i need to get my ass out to the society to earn money. Getting and shortlisting jobs on the internet is not easy as it seems especially with my average cert and limited company knowledge. THen we wait anxiously for the calls for interview. The night before the interview is nervous, I could hardly sleep that day. For me, working is declaring independence and freedom in my family, especially my dad - i hope. I'll get to introduce my bf and go out on holidays or late nite outings with my friends. I HOPE. I wanted to introduce and get their approval so badly just to announce that I want to be stable and continue this relationship with him. I just want them to share what i feel and i want them to know who i love the most and turns out to be the important person besides them.

There are more untitled chapters that awaits me while i flip my book of life. Exciting pop ups and deceiving lost pages are in this untitled chapters. Just as I said - Live Life To The Max For No Regrets!

5 comments:

幸 运 の 小 黑 猫 said...

no need to be rush nia.. i'm ok with it punya.. 若速则不达嘛..

the following chapter dont worry.. you will be writing them will my hand holding yours..

hehe

El IS On said...

but i am not on wobby legs anymore ^^ mayb in those last chapters i would..lolx.. the chapters ahead would be filled with our footprints and laughter ^^

幸 运 の 小 黑 猫 said...

we wobby together and take tongkat lo... hahaha

AnsonLamb said...

you two are so geli... leave comments also talk like this... lol

El IS On said...

lol... u shud b lucky we din leave this kindda comments in ur blog.. hohohoho