Saturday, September 27, 2008

Finally

Finally I got a job .. phew.. after interviews over interviews.. i finally got a job through a recruitment agency. I shall be working as a IT support.. IT help desk support analyst. The company actually have levels for their employee rankings and I am just at level 1.. hahaha.. so long way to go.. hope i can mix into the company and do my best ~

I went through a couple of interviews, good ones bad ones funny ones strict ones proffesional ones, whoa~ its really a tough try. One fine day i went up to this recruitment agency and they interview me for approximately an hour .. asking from head to toe... this and that.. and after a few days they called me for another interview with their client. Anxiously i went up to the company after all arrangements. Honestly i am damn nervous. Luckily with ham ham around cheering me up and giving me support i just went through it smoothly. Thank you ham ham !! ^^

Tomorow will be going off to Singapore for vacation with my cousin brother .. i hope it will turn out good @.@ Too bad ham ham cant go with me.. if not it would be a better vacation and i will be definately looking forward to it ..haiz.. but i believe there will be time to come where ham ham and I will go together hand in hand around for vacation. Hahaha *praying hard for the day to come*

2 comments:

AnsonLamb said...

yea, haven congrate you got ur first job tim... congratulations

Anonymous said...

seem like Starbucks is nearer to meXD...congrate get job liao...1st comment drop jor...hehe..dun say i dun giv comment ya XD