It was just in the blink of the eye where we reached 6 months right now. All the tears and laughter we went thru; as you said, the laughter are more than the tears. Sometimes I just wonder, why didnt we met earlier - I meant we met way long time ago, just that we didnt were together.. HAHA. Anyway, now is not too late..
There is a wish list and a to do list between us, and its hell lots of stuff we acutally plan to do! LOLX .. although plans are meant to be broken in our dictionaries, atleast we make an effort to do what we want to do all these while. ^^
Happy 21st Ham Ham ^^ and thanks for the cakes from secret recipie + all the trips thru and fro the school + all the times accompanying me to PMs', shopping malls, bla bla... oh yes, and all the surprises you bring to me~ ^^

This is what I see when I looked up into the sky

No comments:
Post a Comment