Thursday, July 24, 2008

Week 12

Its week 12...Horrifying weeks for INTI students. It would be my last week 12 here I guess. Thinking back it was just like yesterday I came here, and now I am leaving. Everyone has changed, to a better or a bad kind ^^. Though they have change, they are still themselves. Jo, dont worry, I still love the days we sat and chat, laugh and cried on your bed, with Mikal fooling around, trying to kick my ass every minute - thinking back, Mikal is like a brother to me.. lolx..

We werent the same like in the first grade.. just the simple us; now everything has changed, including myself. If I just realize what I should realize, I guess I wouldnt have to go around in such a big circle (in fact, I am still circling = = )

Its gonna be the finals soon.. just hope that I can do it well - for the last time I guess. And I hope the friends I met up here, the people, everyone - are still able to meet up one day. As for you, I just wan to sit up on your bed, chat, laugh and cry all over again.. ^^

No comments: