
The movie Batman is not bad I must admit.. especially the dude who cast The Joker. He seems to be even popular than Batman himself now, the whole city is discussing on how good he could be and how evil he could act. The movie was damn long and the uncle beside me didnt tahan the whole movie. He kept checking his watch with his lighter and it freaked me out. I was imaging that he will drop his lighter and the whole cinema burnt down =.=
The movie is basically about The Joker trying to see who is it under the Batman mask and so he set up tricks after tricks just to get Batman in his sight. The famous 2-face was in the movie too, and I was impressed about the makeup. After a fire, he was saved but half of his face was burnt till the bones and teeth were shown. Eventually it was obvious that the directors are trying to end the movie so 2-face actually fell to death rather than been gao dim by Batman.. ><
The only part that we thought that it was fake is where Batman drove his huge wheel motorcycle up the wall then flip it over right down again..It awesome and freaking fake. In conclusion, I will rate this movie 10 over 10.. ^^



No comments:
Post a Comment