Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sick days

>< I am sick again.... sore trout, fever, flu... the same 3 friends that are alwaiz with me... I must admit that this feeling is bad. I feel goggy, dizzy, blur... Its been raining recently, unexpectedly.. I use to forget my sweater and my blanket = =..

Recently I had been playing with flash games... I found out I am more n more adicted to the games with colorful interface and with dash-y actions... lolx. Am I becoming more and more childish? wahahaha...

Recently, I have those funny funny, weird weird thoughts running in my little brain.. Becoming more and more naughtier in others perspective.. Lolx, I guess I just being me - myself - the original me~

The song How to save a life.. Its nice ~ I had been hearing it long time ago.. and I got bored with it.. haha now i am listening it again... Its nice ><

No comments: