Sunday, July 20, 2008

I m sorry, I am trying to change over.

I remembered the first time I stepped into the cinema... it was with my dad. It was way back long time ago.. lookin back, now my dad's hair has changed white... he is getting old. Things weren't as it was last time, many many things had gone by, changing everyone, putting frowns wrinklers on their forehead. What I could be happy about is that I am finally old enuf, mature enuf to judge things which are good and right for me. Today, dad called me, he was excited about his business plan that is going to come up soon. Honestly, I felt bad when I wasnt paying attention to him, and not showing any effort or encouraging him. I apologize to you, daddy, I am sorry.

The feeling sticked to me since the moment he hung up, bugging me to study hard and continue my final sem in a good kick. I really feel sorry.. although it might be something big or serious, but maybe daddy might feel isolated. Just wanna let him know that he is not alone, he alwaiz get his support from us - his backup team.

Besides this, I must confess that I had been neglecting some other people emotions as well as feelings. I should start apologizing to them and start to treat others in a better way. I might not be paying attention to their intentions, to their signs, it is just not that I igonore them, sometimes its just that I dont know how to react or what to react to what I see, realize. Maybe I am too self centered as Mikal alwaiz said, and I apologize to what harm I did.

I should be starting to treasure what precious stones I have, those to love and support me all these years, protecting me, and giving me the best out of them. I would not have to name these people here, for they know deep down, who am I refering to - whether they read my blog or not. Maybe they didnt realize what they are doing for me - or maybe its just my beautiful misunderstandings. Just leave what it is, I rather misunderstand rather than to realize the cruel face in reality.

No comments: