The necklace is Awsome. Cute. Adorable. Definite Heart-breaker.
On Friday, we PLANED to watch Hancock.. and WE HAD BOOK THE TICKETS, this is one of the most ridiculous things happens when we went and we are told the cinema is fully occupied and we are FORCED to purchase the saturday show just to watch God-Damn-It hancock. We all went open-mouthed when the indian guy at the counter told us "FULL HOUSE" and there was all the WTF expression on our faces. After having a 10 minutes dicussion and crusing, we bought the saturday 3.00pm show.

Now dont turn ur back on me just becoz I didnt collect the tickets on time.
The movie is kinda nice, average rated but creative in ideas I gotta admit. Will Smith, as usual, so hilirious. Saturday was a kinda packed day for both of us. We went to the cinemas, then went on for a tiny grathering which last for hours. It turned out to be entertaining and happy, finding myself able to mix around with people outside my high school gate. We then headed back with googy eyes and wrap up around 6am in the morning. Crazy Uni life haha.
I just realized I could a extremely different person in a totally different life. It just lies in the hands of the beholder - how I want to shape what I am to other, upholding whatever image that I have.
Okay, if Michael sees this, I bet he will say "drama queen, you're a crazy bitch"

No comments:
Post a Comment